When To Visit A Obgyn for Ovarian Cysts

A visit to the gynecologist is usually recommended for annual screening and any time a girl has problems about symptoms like pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Conditions commonly treated by gynecologists such as:

  • Concerns referring to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome
  • Urinary and fecal incontinence
  • Family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination
  • Problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments and muscles
  • STIs